E-mail： firstname.lastname@example.org TEL：0086 13808414262 0086-731-82788880 | 中文
Welcome to Winner Ball Valves Co., Ltd.
National service hotline
How to Install O-Rings
The traditional O-ring installation method is generally by the workers using manual installation, not with any external tools. The manual assembly method is very inefficient, the worker's labor intensity is very large, and in the assembly process O-ring is easy to damage or accompanied by foreign body mixing, affecting product performance and appearance. The following video describes the installation of O-ring several methods and process tooling. I hope to be helpful.
1. the installation of O-ring (O-type rubber seal) requirements
Before installing the O-ring (O-ring), check the following:
1. whether the introduction of the angle according to the drawings whether sharp chamfering or rounded;
2. whether the inner diameter of the burrs to remove the surface of pollution;
3. Whether the seals and parts have been coated with grease or lubricating fluid (to ensure that the elastomer of the media compatibility, it is recommended to use sealed liquid to lubricate);
4. Do not use grease containing solid additives, such as molybdenum disulfide, zinc sulfide.
2. the manual installation O-ring (O-type rubber seals):
1. Use tools without sharp edges;
2. Ensure that O-rings (O-type rubber seals) are not twisted and do not over-stretch O-rings (O-ring)
3. Install the O-ring (O-ring) with the aid of an auxiliary tool and ensure proper positioning.
4. For O-rings (O-rings) that are bonded with a seal, do not stretch at the connection.
3. the installation of screws, splines and so on
1. When the O-ring (O-type rubber seal) is stretched, the mounting mandrel must be used when screws, splines, keyways, etc. are used. The mandrel can be made of softer, smooth metal or plastic, with no burrs or sharp edges.
2. When installing the compression screw, should be symmetrical screw, not in the order of the direction of tightening.